December 04, 2008

Wow, sorry for the lack of updates!

This was the last week of classes for this semester, which means that EVERYTHING was due. Therefore, I was super busy trying to scramble and get things done. I still have 1 final next Thursday and then I will officially be in my internship! I should know something about my student teaching placement in the next week or so, hopefully!

Thanksgiving was great! Just went home for the week and visited with everyone. I am so disappointed in myself for not taking but like 2 pictures the whole time! I promise to take more over the Christmas break. Thame and I put up the Christmas tree this past week and it looks good! I still need to find a tree topper or ribbon or something, cause something is missing and then I will post a picture for y'all. I can't believe Christmas is coming up so soon! I need to start shopping!

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing great and be looking for another post soooooooon.

No comments: