November 20, 2008

So tired!

Sorry for the lack of updates! It's the last few weeks of this semester...which means EVERYTHING is due. I didn't go to bed till 3:30 last night cause of a project that was due today...and I had to be up at 6:30. Let's just say that I definitely underestimated how long that would take...hopefully I did well. I had my last day at my school this past week. Believe it or not, I think I will actually miss those kids...as bad as they were! Here is a picture of my class!

Sorry it's a little blurry, but you get the idea! Can you pick out the trouble makers?? (you may be able to click on the picture to make it larger)

This weekend consists of homework and babysitting! Yay. I'm babysitting all day Saturday and Sunday...but I gotta be able to buy Christmas presents! Friday night i'm catching up with my old friends from Canterbury (my old job) so i'm really excited to see all of them!

I'm coming home next Tuesday for Thanksgiving and i'll be home till that Sunday. I'm so excited!!!! I have got to get my hair done like something fierce...it is naasssssty! haha!

Enough rambling...not too much to say! I probably just bored you all :)

Have a great weekend! LOVE YOU!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kat - Love the picture of your class. We can't wait for your graduation next May. We, of course are so proud of you. We can't wait to visit at Thanksgiving - Be Safe and have a great weekend. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Love, Trish

PS Baby Fisher is getting Soooo big he is PRECIOUS and FAT :)