October 28, 2008

Fun weekend!


I had a great time in Mobile this past weekend...wish I didn't have to come back to Birmingham... :( BUT oh well! Friday night we (Me, Thame, Mom, & The Chavers Fam) went to The Melting Pot in Pensacola for dinner. It was SO yummy! I could have eaten just the cheese and bread and been happy...it was delicious and such a fun way to eat! I couldn't do it often, though! Here is a pic of me and Thame at dinner....


Saturday we just watched the game...the horrible game, mind you! Geaux Tigers anyways! We ate lunch with the Dougherty's (thanks for the burgers, they were delicious!!) and Miss Kendall is getting so big and so cute! Then we babysat baby Fisher that night...and of course I had to act as the papparazi (?) and took a million pics of him and his cute self! He is getting so chunky, I just love it! He has wrist rolls!!!! :) (He loves his aunt! haha...love that bib!)



Sunday we went to Woofstock. It was fun, there were SO many dogs...Thame has now found the next dog that he wants...a great dane! Could you see me with a small pony of a dog??? Haha I could ride him to class! Save on gas, though! Hahaha! Lexie behaved much better than I had
anticipated...the only dog she barked at was Murray, which is crazy!! She remembered that she did not like him the first time they met. It was so crazy because of the hundreds of dogs there, he was the only one she barked at! I love Mr. Murray, though! He is a lap dog...a giant one!
Overall, it was a wonderful weekend...i'll be back at Thanksgiving!! One month!

LOVE YOU ALL!

2 comments:

Dana said...

I would try the scholastic website. They have stuff broken down by grade level. Have them vote on something like the school mascot. Two teams could present new animals and try to get votes for their choice. Hope this helps. Post what you do. Good Luck. The kids' pumpkin pics. and halloween photos will be posted today.----Dana

http://www2.scholastic.com/browse/learn.jsp

Anonymous said...

Looked like alot of fun. I would'nt mind a dog, they just require alot of attention. So, I'll settle for the occassional visit with Murray, Lexie or .... Really enjoyed our get together Sunday for dinner and just hanging out.

See you soon.
Love Dad