October 06, 2008

Check out Thame's new suit!


Thame got his suit this past weekend for his med school interviews. He has his interview with UAB on the 16th, so wish him luck!! He is nervous, but so relieved to have gotten one! I am SOOO proud of him! He looks so handsome :) I love the tie! I picked it out...



I am attempting to train for a half marathon walk/run that Mom wants me to do with her. I did a 6 mile walk/run this morning in 57 min!!!! I am excited! Although, I am feeling the effects of it now. My hips hurt SO bad!




I have a test tomorrow...wish me luck!! I'll probably update later on this week, I just wanted to show y'all Thame's new suit. Have a great night!

2 comments:

Erica said...

He looks very professional in his new suit~ Hope the interview goes well but I want yall to come home and live! We love you! I only do about 2 miles every day so your way better than me!

Anonymous said...

You should submit that video to the TV show AFV or the pet one. Thame you look quite professional there in your new duds. Good luck with the interview, just be yourself and you'll do fine. The soreness will go away in time, but make sure you strech and warm up before hand so you don't injure yourself.

Love Dad