November 01, 2008

Halloween ridiculousness...



Happy late Halloween everyone!! Thame and I had a great time...and we looked great too :)



Oh! I just wanted to let y'all know that if you want to comment on my blog than you can't respond to the email that gets sent out. That just tells you that my blog was updated, to comment you have to go to my actual blog page and hit comment on the blog and then you can either comment as annonymous and write your name in the message or get a google name and then comment. Just thought I would share cause my mom told me some were having difficulties! I would love to hear what y'all have to say!!!



Here are a few more pics to leave you with :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought at first you were teachers, however nerds are fitting as well. Looks like you both had a great time.

Love Dad

Erica said...

nerds!!! yall look so funny! And i dont get updates that you have updated your page!!! do you get mine?