September 13, 2009

Well, i've been at the new job for about a month now. I wish I could say that I absolutely love it and it has been the best thing ever, but I can't! It is not what I expected to say the least. I teach 2 1/2-3 year olds and they are definitely a challenge. Individually, they are the sweetest kids ever, but they are little terrors when they are all together. I am literally sleep walking by the end of the day because you have to be on your toes at all times and it will wear you out! But, what can you expect with two year olds. Anyway, I just have to tell myself it is only temporary and hope it will get better! Some days are better than others!


Thame is doing really well in school so far and seems to be enjoying it! He did great on his first big test and I am so proud of him! We literally saw each other for like an hour during test week. He got through it and did great! Yay! One down...tons more to go!!

I'm working on doing some fun things to my blog, so if you are just reading it by email...come look at the real thing!! www.kathrynschneider.blogspot.com
Blog Signature

1 comment:

Dana said...

I taught two and three year olds so if I can help let me know. How many do you have? I think I had 12-14. Anyway, I have tons of ideas. It's a great age once you get order. Hope it becomes fun for you.