September 19, 2009

Happy Saturday!

I love Saturdays...especially in the fall! It is so nice to sit at home and watch college football all day! If only Thame didn't have to study! But ya gotta do what ya gotta do! :) Speaking of studying....look what Thame did...haha he didn't even realize what he was doing and coloring a nice oval on his tummy while he was studying! It made me laugh...and I made him model it for me!

UAB started off the season with an awesome game and I got so pumped that we were going to be a competitive team this year! Then last weekend happened...we lost our 2nd game by 2 points! UGH! Hopefully they will step it up! We play Troy today at 2:30. Go Blazers!!!

My tigers are doing pretty good so far! I haven't seen anything too impressive yet this season, but as long as we keep winning games I will be happy! Geaux Tigers!!!!

Thame just told me that UAB is to play LSU in 2013!!!! Who do I cheer for????? OHHH Lord!

Only 11 more days till my favorite month of the year!! I LOVE October! Blog Signature

2 comments:

YOur Sister said...

I love you and Im planning to come soon. whats a good weekend for yall? Fisher took some steps today it was precious. WE miss you.

The Little Miss said...

oh I love your blog title. So creative and cute!!! Your blog is so cute by the way :)
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila