August 11, 2009

Sorry!

Sorry I have been such a bad blogger lately! I honestly just haven't really had much to talk about! I'm still looking for a job, but I had an interview today at a preschool so hopefully something will work out with that! I'll take what I can get at this point!

I finally moved into the new townhome and I love it! Everything is coming together really nicely and I think I will really be happy hear for a while. Here are lots of pictures...keep in mind it looks much better in person! I'll just show you the downstairs for now...
Welcome to my home! :)
This is the little foyer area...finally got my diploma framed and hung up! (Thames on the left and mine on right) How cool is that clock!?This is looking into my TINY kitchen! It is really small, but it works!


This is the dining room area...
The living room of course!
The view from the couch...it looks a lot better in person...

Our pretty french doors...and Lily!

The huge deck...with no furniture yet! It will come...
I hope you enjoyed the pictures!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Good luck with the job search! Your new place is cute. Hope you are enjoying your summer.

I love your header picture!

Erica said...

townhome looks amazing and I cant wait to see in person. Love your paintings you have always been an artist to me! Sell them on etsy...LOve you!

Angie said...

Love it! You've done a great job at decorating. I Love the Fleur de lis painting. U need to paint me one. I would pay you for it!
My diploma is still sitting on the floor framed. Its been three years and thats as far as it got! so you are way ahead of me!
Good luck with the job search. I know its frustrating.
P.S. Adam is going to be back on the 1st.