March 08, 2009

Can't catch a break!

I'm sick again!!! Imagine that!!!! I caught whatever Thame had, but i'm thinking I might have brought it home from school in the first place. I have had a 100.7-101 fever since yesterday and medicine doesn't seem to help it much. I'm coughing like crazy!! I don't know what it is, but hopefully it will be gone soon. I just hope I don't have to miss tomorrow. I am teaching my full days now...and it is very tiring. Its not so much the teaching, but the classroom management part of it. I feel like I yell at them all day, but they just don't listen!! Ugh! Usually I don't yell, I just kind of talk to them privately and tell them to stop, but the other day my patience was shot and you could hear a pen drop in that room! Hahaha! Their faces were like..."woah! she really can yell!" Made me laugh...anyway. Hope everyone is staying well...I sure hope this is almost over!

I have a cute video to share as well...Thame was playing playstation and their was a airplane flying across the screen and Lexie was trying to attack it! It was too funny!




6 comments:

michelle said...

sorry you two are sick AGAIN!!! burt says lex sounds like a 150 pound bulldog!!!! cute, cute video!! love ya'll and miss you too!
michelle

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathryn,
I live in the town of Thame in Oxfordshre, UK. I have a google alert for the word "Thame" to keep up with local news, but it sometimes directs me to other interesting places, like your blog. I would be curious to know how you hit upon "Thame" for your child's name. Is it a boy or a girl?

Thomas Heidkamp
Thame, Oxfordshire, UK

Kathryn said...

Hi Thomas! That's funny how you came upon my blog! But, actually that's my boyfriend! Haha! His parents liked the name Timothy but wanted it to be spelled differently and they are English decent...so I guess they spelled it like the Thame's river.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it is easy to confuse boyfriends and husbands with children, at least that is what my wife tells me! The town "Thame" is pronounced "tame". Is that how your boyfriend pronounces his name, or is it like the river "Thames" without the "s"?

Kathryn said...

His name is pronounced like the river Thames.

Heather said...

Hope you are feeling better. I know I am SICK of winter and ready for all the colds to be gone. Hang in there!