February 10, 2009

Can you say busy!!!?

Wow! I haven't posted in a while! Sorry about that...

First, I want to say PLEASE leave me messages! I really really love hearing from y'all!

Okay, well student teaching is going great!! I'm in my 5th week already! It is really going by fast and I am surprised by how much I am loving it! I am teaching 3 lessons a day now and all the planning is keeping me VERY busy. Plus, don't forget I nanny before and after school most days. I have also been MIA because of the flu or something like it....I am just now getting over whatever I had 2 weeks ago. It was NOT fun! And now the stomach bug is going around school, so I am just waiting to get that one. The joys of being a teacher! My students are great and they keep my laughing all the time. They say the craziest things...I can't remember anything off the top of my head right now, but trust me I am writing these things down.

Anyway, I am so ready for summer. The weather has been a bit warmer up here and it is such a tease! I cannot wait to go to the beach and wear short sleeves........ughhhh only one month till Spring Break, so I guess that will do!

Going to bed!! I'm exhausted!

Love you all!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog! You add things we don't discuss on the phone.Can't wait to see you on the 21st

the n said...

hey Kathryn! I will definitely add you too my list of reads! Jonathan and I were thinking abut you and Thame the other night, we were like when are ya'll gonna get engaged! ;) we look forward to it!!

Heather said...

Love the new look of the blog (I usually just follow in my googlereader). Glad to hear you are doing well! I too, am so desperate for spring and summer, but I think I have a longer wait than you, up here in Pennsylvania!

Dana said...

Enjoy spring breaks now. One day you won't get them. We are still is the heart of winter with snow expected in the next few days.